Monday, February 11, 2013

I miss summer.

I miss the colors, the air, the scent, the sunshine, the water, the sounds, and only needing to wear a sundress.

Here are some remnants of last summer that I forgot to share here. It was the day I went to my dear friend's cabin and took 700 pictures in a 24 hour period, which is why I never got around to sharing my foray into the woods on here. It was a time where we visited our old haunts, such as Hyrule Field (pictured in my blog banner), explored streams, photographed butterflies, found fully decorated Christmas Trees in the forest, drank apple cider by the fire while waiting for a rainstorm to pass, watched stars and raindrops on the deck, played card games, fried thick bacon, and swung beneath the summer sun.

























I successfully whistled on this blade of grass











If I had access to a Gamecube, I would play Super Mario Sunshine to pretend like I'm the one swimming in the lagoons and running across sandy beaches, but instead I'll just watch Bring It On with the rest of the MN fam and daydream about summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment