Sunday, April 14, 2013

charming

Good news, everyone!



All of my charm necklaces in our shop have sold! YAYYYY! I'm so excited that a goal I had for myself this year has come into fruition, and with awesome results! (so many exclamation points...)















It's made me realize how far I've come in my craft, and it rekindles my fire to create even MORE miniature creatures. I'm going to focus my energy on our shop here, since I don't have to deal with shipping, BUT there are still a few small pokemans in my shop without a home, and there's always the custom option. I am always open for custom charms, just message me on etsy and I will respond right away.

Otterly Charming

2 comments:

  1. Awww these are so sweet :) Congratulations! You have an adorable blog btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love making them, it's one of my favorite things to do :) Eeee, I'm glad you like the blog, this comment made my day ten times better.

      Delete