Sunday, February 15, 2015

365: week 6


36/365
One of my best friends knows I'm having a really hard time lately, so she sent me these lovely earrings. I'm so happy to have such great friends :')



37/365
Such drama, such flair.



38/365
I went to an artwalk downtown to support a new friend and saw this free coffee stand (who can say no to free coffee?). They were asking for tips to help out their needy cactus, so I of course obliged.



39/365
An Osprey seen outside of soundbooth! I love Osprey so much, they remind me of Minnesota.



40/365
A quirky corner of the soundbooth, our "office". It contains our jar 'o feathers, our canned owl, and Valencia the Peregrine Falcon.



41/365
Making charms. Do they look familiar?





42/365
I went for a walk on the beach since the weather was amazing. For being so close, I am appallingly bad at going to the beach right now, so I'm attempting to change that.


This past week as sort of been meh, but my weekend was FANTASTIC! I'm not getting ready to go to my very first conference for work! SO EXCITED.


No comments:

Post a Comment