Thursday, May 21, 2015

365: weeks 17.5 & 18


131/365
Elise is beginning the process of moving (I really should be, too), so we were assembling boxes. Earth was pretty interested in this one and even hid inside it at one point.



132/365
I've been really into scrapbooking lately; I made some for my friends for Christmas as well as some going away gifts. Now I've decided it's time to make one for me! This day was spent making prints, cutting them out, and beginning the design process.



133/365
Manny and Starbucks. This photo is a little grainy, unfortunately. It was very rainy outside so I didn't feel like going out in search of a photo, and our living room doesn't get a lot of natural light…but this sums up my afternoon well.



134/365
I made breakfast for dinner! And then complained about the amount of cleanup I had to do afterwards.



135/365
Koda-bear! Andie and Geoff, my "aunt and uncle", are out of town for two weeks in Germany so I'm housesitting and petsitting for them. Koda is such a handsome boy!



136/365
The Lexington is quite beautiful lit up at night. We were just finishing up with a night event when I snapped this photo.



137/365
I have recently become obsessed with iced coffees (and I have a Starbucks gift card, so). Felix, the rat I'm petsitting, was also interested!



138/365
Andie gave me a training challenge for Felix: train him to replicate a photo she gave me of a rat hugging a toadstool. This was in the middle of one of the sessions, he got a little confused and ended up on top of it...



139/365
A beautiful sunset on the way home from Pitch Perfect 2.



140/365
I consider drawing with sidewalk chalk an awesome summer activity. Andie has a huge boat pad in her backyard that I started decorating with forest and ocean scenery.


COMPLETELY CAUGHT UP! Oh it feels good! I unfortunately had a bought of food poisoning today so I am trying to rest up before the rest of this busy, busy week. We are getting a Golden Eagle (finally!) at work, I have a night event on Saturday, Girl's Night on Friday, and there are some emotional crises going on at home with my roommate right now :( So lots of things going on, but luckily it is summer weather and I am super excited to reap all it has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment