Thursday, January 7, 2016

2015 Halloweek Wrap-Up

So it was just Christmas. And I LOVE Christmas!

BUT I might love Halloween even more (by a small amount). So I wanted to do a Halloween wrap-up of 2015 before it becomes Halloween of 2016 (my one possibly feasible goal).

I've documented my past Halloweeks for the past several years, some more successfully than others, so this year I will just do a general photo list of all the fun things I participated in!

  • participated in another Big Day! It poured the entire day so we got less numbers than last year, but it was still fun and I saw a couple of lifers
  • drank a lot of pumpkin spice lattes
  • made Dia de los Muertos skulls at lunch


  • dia de los muertos left shark

  • had a Nightmare Before Christmas viewing party at the apartment complete with NBC cake pops (that were SO ANNOYING to make, candy melts are the literal worst)
  • made roomie dates to look at halloween decorations
  • the halloween fairy visited and decorated our house!
  • gave pumpkins to animals for playtime


  • pink pumpkin collage nightmare

  • Kogi went trick-or-treating
  • carved pumpkins: one super sad pumpkin and a death star pumpkin
  • watched spooky movies


  • skull set ravens

  • went to Surftoberfest and drank some delicious beer!
  • loved taking photos of halloweeny things for my 365 project
  • visited the Ocearch vessel


  • surftoberfest that's no pumpkin king of halloween

  • got bb chickens and a sloth!
  • celebrated kitty's bday
  • megan visited!
  • went sailing at sunset
  • went dancing at Roper's, got drunk


  • autumn and megan <3 pumpkin sunset oktober

  • went to the beach where it was LITERALLY RAINING SPIDERS, but we read Cosmo out loud to one another and that made it okay
  • stayed up way too late each night and slept with the door open
  • echo norman

  • made my own Halloween costume, as per usual. Drea and I were KILLER unicorns, so we went for the glittery, beautiful aspect but drenched in fake blood. Our stories were that we seduce men, much like sirens, and then kill them and take whatever money, jewels, etc. they had. My personal thought was my necklace was a gift for the man I killed's wife >:)


  • rawr like a dungeon dragon

  • went to a BOMB Halloween party! Drea and I were killer unicorns and Megan was LANA from Archer! We played drinking games, created an "air form" of bobbing for apples that were hanging from a hula hoop (that Holly promptly broke), and watched horror movies. It was awesome.


  • unicornz halloween party i dropped my beer stars in our eyes

    I love Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment