Saturday, March 4, 2017

365 days 36-42


36/365


Please enjoy this dog with heavy eyeliner on a fancy chair in a kitchen (the only aesthetic)



37/365


UNICORN MACARONS! And one chicken



38/365


We've been taking the Harris Hawk boys on hawk walks again. Toby likes to sit on the fence and admire the ocean



39/365


I've been trying to run most evenings after work at a place near my house called Sunset Park. It's a trail winding through brackish marsh with the ocean just beyond the scrubby trees so I can see a myriad of birds as the sun sets, spawning fiery, liquid gold across the water



40/365


One of my coworkers made this hot pink heart cake in honor of Valentine's Day



41/365


I color every day at lunch as a small meditative measure against work stress. Of course when I saw there were UNICORNS in this book I couldn't refuse!



42/365


ANDIE GOT A BABY CAIQUE!! He/she is SO SO CUTE!! Nameless for now since the sex isn't known, but she has been calling it Kiwi. It is DARLING and such a little clown, I can't wait to go back and play with it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment