Tuesday, November 28, 2017

giving thanks

It was just Thanksgiving, a time to give thanks for what you have, to spend time with loved ones, and to eat as much turkey as humanly possible. While I try to express gratitude for a number of things on the daily, here is my list of (some of the) things I am GRATEFUL FOR.




Coffee!! Especially when enjoyed in a cafe bustling with just the right amount of calming background noise while editing photos or writing in a journal.




Cameras!! In any shape or form - my phone camera, DSLR, and polaroid are all important for capturing different moments of my life and I love them all.




Weird and beautiful things and places.






Friends you would do anything for (and who would do anything for you). Specifically friends you can be crazy with.




This bird. He fills my life with such joy.




Signature cocktails, cute typography, and aesthetically pleasing flower arrangements.




Sparklers.




My amazing support system filled with my biggest fans (doyouseewhatididthere).




My cozy apartment decorated with my eclectic collection of dinosaurs, bird-themed items, tie-dye, and lots of photos.


Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment