Sunday, January 28, 2018

365 DONE!!

I did it!! I finished my second 365 project!!



1st photo of 2015




1st photo of 2017


Unfortunately, due to my latency in editing photos, I'm once again in the position where it's a new year but I'm only like halfway done showing off photos from the previous year. So instead of posting them here in sizable dump posts, I'm posting to my 2017 album on Flickr!

2017!

This way anyone who wanders here can find them (though only the ones I didn't describe on my blog will have descriptions, some of them may not even have any depending on time and effort), and I can utilize this blog for what I've always intended it to be - a photo journal of my adventures. I've been bad about journaling, both online and off, this past year so I want to improve again.


My big project this year is to try One Second Everyday. It's super fun and since they're videos I don't feel the pressure to have beautiful light, gorgeous setups, exciting subjects, etc. It's always good for me to take a break after a 365 year (which is why I had that whole photo shortage in 2016), so this is a good way to get back into photography while still maintaining a fun documentarian project. So far I really love the app, I highly recommend it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment