Sunday, July 10, 2011

nobody puts baby in a corner



I haven't said anything for awhile, so I'll just make a list of things I've done or discovered lately (some of them are enjoyable, some of them...meh)

-iced tropical green tea
-choked down lemon-lime 4 Loko, which is the exact same color of toxic waste
-Arnold Palmers are super delicious
-Lisa and I had 80s night where we drank the aforementioned 4 Loko, made amazing melon and guava drinks, and then made some weird concoction out of club soda, limes, vodka, and mint leaves. We also watched Hot Tub Time Machine and it was hilarious.
-Great white buffalo
-Thus far this entire post has been about drinks. Also sometimes I use punctuation and sometimes I don't
-I got yelled at for not turning in a library book that wasn't my responsibility and I don't have it in my possession, so I had to learn to let go and not worry about it
-Funding opportunities for next semester are stressing me the fuck out
-But this post is not supposed to be stressful
-I went to a birthday party yesterday that involved (surprise!) more drinking with Maddie and Kristi and then I watched X-Files while drunk
-I'm now almost halfway through Season 5 of X-Files. Just two movies and four more seasons (and only two of those have my favorite character in them consistently). I don't know what I'm going to do with myself when it's all over. Either go outside or watch it again. Probably the latter.
-I've been playing in photoshop with pictures I found from several summers ago and my tablet



Smallpox beeeees!

-Coloring in my jumbo dinosaur coloring book. I created a hipster dinosaur yesterday
-When the fries at Village Inn are especially crispy
-Finding movies you really want to watch on Instant Play
-Watching Dirty Dancing for the thousandth time and still cooing over it
-Going through my X-Files picture/screenshot folder and brimming with pride



One of the more recent episodes I watched. Mulder, how I adore thee

-My bed is six feet off the floor (literally) and I know that when I go back to having a normal sized bed I'll become disoriented and confused.
-New tank tops
-The soundtrack to my life right now


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Yeah there are only four songs on it. And really, the only two I TRULY listen to at all times are the first two.

Welp Dirty Dancing is over, time to get ready and actually venture out of the house.



Tomorrow I have to start writing papers. SCIENTIFIC papers. Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. Did you notice that his SHOES ARE UNTIED?!?!?! bahahahaha so good. :D

    ReplyDelete