Monday, July 4, 2011

summer sundries

Looking fierce as hell in pictures



(let's just pretend that all of my pictures look like this, and that I wasn't completely un-photogenic for the rest of the wedding)

Well okay, I will show you one gem of a picture.



WHAT AM I DOING??? I photo-bombed all of their cake shots like this. Unintentionally. Amazing.

Going to Bird World (a local pet store) and playing with baby cockatoos











I look drugged in half of these because I was drugged with love for these adorable little bebes. They are in the ballpark of 2K each though, so when I asked how I could make that much money Natal said I should sell my eggs. I just might.

Touching moments between Scully and Mulder in X-Files



This scene killed me. KILLED ME. I have said this before and I will say it again, I FUCKING LOVE THE X-FILES! Good God.

Wading in water in any way, shape, or form



Library Square, which is where the Arts Festival is held, is covered in fountains that I love to frolic in. I also love pools, puddles, lakes, oceans, and reservoirs. Not picky, will be magnetically drawn to the water in any scenario. This was, unfortunately, the high point of the Arts Festival.



I forgot to add rivers to my list. I also love rivers.

Drinking iced tea from my hand-painted mug



Ya'll are going to have to imagine what my mug looks like since I'm too lazy to actually take a picture of it right now (aka too drunk because it's the 4th of July!)

Late night Village Inn runs with Maddie



Their grown-up grilled cheese makes me want to sing.

Honorable mentions:
-swallowing liters of pool water because I am physically unable to close my mouth due to extreme happiness
-my blue fairy lights that cast alienrific lighting (CUE X-FILES THEME MUSIC)
-X-Files all day every day <3
-having people side with me when they know the other person in the argument is in the wrong
-snow cones

2 comments: