Thursday, August 2, 2012

feelings

I'm a mess. I leave in two weeks for Minnesota and my new job, which will be a grand adventure. However, tonight I feel so sad and scared about it. I regret offering to house/dog/plant/bird sit for the next week, sleeping in a bed that's not my own in this precious amount of time I have to be at home with my family before I "really" go away to college. To give you insight into my mind right now, tonight Bolt came on and I bawled for the last twenty minutes of the movie, clutching my pillow to my chest as I wept hysterical tears. I am ridiculous.

I just needed to get it out. I'm scurred. And I feel sad tonight. I don't like the unfamiliar, even though I need to get used to it.

I have a horrible habit of not sleeping or at least not sleeping well in beds that are not my own, so I'm prepared to hunker down and watch Roseanne until I drift off. Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment