Saturday, August 18, 2012

minnesota

I made it to Minnesota. I've laughed, I've cried (a lot), I've rearranged furniture, I've met the birds, I fell in love with the trees and the lake and the cicadas and the prospect of rehabilitating fox kits. It's been a whirlwind. My dad (who drove up with me and has helped me both pack/unpack and been an emotional crutch) is leaving tomorrow afternoon, which is when I'll have to learn how to be an over-the-top-emotional adult on my own in a brand new state. I am bad at this, but it's also only been like six hours since I got here. Soooo hopefully I get better. I have a couple of days until I start work, though I feel like they'll probably be spent unpacking, exploring, and making friends (hopefully) rather than blogging, but I'll try! (I'm still pissed I haven't gotten around to making a post about my woodland adventures or even finished editing the photos. Oh well, LIFE)

No comments:

Post a Comment