Sunday, December 2, 2012

bits of fall

Remember when I said that November was going to be full of free time that we didn't have in October, so I might be able to average more than one blog post a month? Yeah, I lied.

Here are some pictures I took in September and October when the fall colors were at their peak and absolutely beautiful. These are my favorites (as well as the lakeside colors picture that got over 100 likes on the Audubon Center page, yesss).









I've ordered my shuttle to get to the airport on the 21st, my airplane tickets are all in order (thanks, Dad!), and it's been marked on my calendar: I'M GOING BACK TO THE SLC FOR CHRISTMAS! I'm really excited, reeeeeally excited for realsies. I can't wait to see everybody. This next week is going to be full of school observations (to see how other peeps teach their kidlets), discussing and renovating Cica's training plan (she's been a bit of a twerp), and then hopefully uploading and editing the 5324444 pictures I took during Thanksgiving and my adventurous trips to Nebraska and Iowa (Iowa and I are not on speaking terms right now).

For now, I say hello to December! I'm going to make the rest of this year count (and kick ass).



(x)

No comments:

Post a Comment