Saturday, March 2, 2013

in words

My dad helped me reformat my new hard-drive (yay!), so I can actually use it now. I'm excited to be able to share the photos I've been taking recently, I am starting to experiment with manual and aperture priority mode on my camera, so we'll see where this goes.

But meanwhile

drinking lots of hot chocolate, now that I've bought a tin of it from the grocery store.

appreciating my life and family here in Minnesota.

watching season six of The Simpsons, my brother sent it to me and it gives me the warm fuzzies.

laughing at Poppy as she nudges my arm, tugs at my keys, and leaps onto my keyboard. She's begging for attention.

eating like a beast. Working hard in the cold, snowy weather makes you hungry.

willing my cold to go away.

waiting to go explore Banning State Park with Alibus.

prepping for our busy teaching months.

opening my heart to people.

sleeping underneath my purple tie-dye down comforter.

remembering all of the little adventures I've had.

brainstorming a new curriculum.

wearing sparkly golashes.

considering going on a night-time woodland adventure tonight.

making charm necklaces.

feeling a little bit down.

getting bullied by a bunny.

loving that Alibus is here visiting.

having weird, creepy dreams.

listening to the running water of the aquariums.

crying during the last two minutes of Safe Haven with Megan.

turning over a new leaf.

acknowledging that I'm my own person and have my own awesome stories to tell.

enjoying Poppy's ridiculousness.

thankful for this beautiful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment