Sunday, March 24, 2013

I've finally uploaded and edited all of the pictures on my camera from the past several months and have them ready for blogging and overall sharing of them via the Internet. Unfortunately, my Internet is being a dick right now (what? Huh? No, I didn't say that...) so basically I am DONE attempting to do anything more complicated than just writing this post and going to bed.

Here are some things I've done this past week:

-took Tim Tam Slams on the living room floor
-used a heat gun to melt caulk off of wooden frames
-made a lot of sexual inuendos while melting said caulk off of the wooden frames (my favorite quote from Jeff, "That's good caulk")
-waited patiently for an uncooperative owl to step onto my glove
-did most of my taxes (actually, my dad basically did them for me. THANK YOU, DAD!)
-studied owl calls on a Saturday night
-created a big cats only zoo on Zoo Tycoon called "No Dawgs Allowed"
-Traveled to Eagle Bluff and met cool new peeps
-Helped flight train a kestrel (one of the best moments of my life)
-Leapt off of a platform forty feet in the air (it was a zip-line. A terrifying zip-line)
-recovered from multiple wounds and a nasty hangover from our St. Patrick's Day party
-sold one of my charm necklaces in our gift store!

Writing it all down makes me realize that I have a pretty good life.



No comments:

Post a Comment