Sunday, October 6, 2013

I started out this fall season (and an early Halloween season) by staffing a booth at an adorable fall festival at a farm. Halloween/fall was in full swing, and there was even A CAMEL. It was pretty magical.











I like to take pictures of signs with my name on them



My season













I want to compare this to Lenny's photo (our crow) and ask people which one they think is the real crow, because you know this one is pretty realistic...





Thank you!





Lenny is too smart for her own good





Scarecrow man playing catch with Lenny. Clearly she is terrified

Last week one of the other interns and I decided to go explore our new surroundings. We ended up at the Dells of the Eau Claire, which is filled with beautiful rock formations, tiny waterfalls, and amazing fall scenery.











Sometimes I just scream, "WAIT" because I absolutely HAVE to take a picture. This was one of those moments.



There was a tree spanning the water and I was like, "I have to climb this" while Kelsey (other intern friend) stared at me sardonically. I gave her my camera and phone to hold (considering there was a 95% chance I was going to fall into the water) and hoisted myself onto the branch. I was too comfortable with the idea of staying dry that I didn't go all the way over the water, but Kelsey decided to document it anyway.

These past few days have seen some AMAZING weather, rainstorms and mist enveloping the fall foliage. I had to snap a few pictures yesterday morning.







I am so psyched for this month's activities, SO MANY AWESOME THINGS PLANNED!!


No comments:

Post a Comment