Saturday, October 5, 2013

THIS. IS. OCTOBERRRR.

Here it is. My absolute FAVORITE month of the year! The weather is absolute perfection: chilly but still sunny on most days, with those grey and misty rainstorms to remind you that Halloweennis just around the corner, beautiful fall scenery (gradients of red!!), Halloween treats, costume planning and creation, Halloweeni playlists, horror movies, and of course PUMPKINSSSS!!!

Basically, as I have demonstrated in the past, I ADORE OCTOBER AND HALLOWEEN! And it helps me celebrate my favorite month and holiday when I can blog about it! Unfortunately, I have absolutely no Internet in my new abode (writing this on my phone), so blogging will be limited. BUT I am determined!! Here are some things I have planned for this lovely month:

-throwing leaves around and possibly rolling in them (plus taking pictures of it with the aide of my new tripod)
-making glowy pictures at night! I have never done it before and 90% of the population has so...once again, TRIPOD TIME!!
-let's take some star trail pics while we're at it with my tripod
-creating my awesome Batgirl costume!! (I'm also obsessed with bats)
-writing reviews of my favorite horror movies (and most of them are probably horribly bad)
-epic Halloween stories from trick or treating terror and magic to begging my parents to allow my to go to Rocky Horror live at the Tower Theater (with badly drawn comics!)
-pumpkin carving parties
-apple cider drinking
-raptor banding in Duluth! As well as possibly saw whet owl banding (maybe it will become a tradition)
-Great Horned Owl releases in local cemeteries :3
-the traditional Halloweek that will be filled with Halloweeniness and hopefully be topped off with a huge Halloween party (I've got my eye on Freakfest in Madison, but it's pretty far away)

Getting myself pumped. Tomorrow I have the day off so I'm going to switch my Halloween playlist over to my iPod, order a traditional Halloween movie from Netflix (it's on disc now), and possibly purchase a mini pumpkin to paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment