Wednesday, December 25, 2013

merry and bright

Merry Christmas!!!













Christmas this year has gone by fast (I think because of Thanksgiving being so late and everything), but it was still a great season. I got to see lights, drink Bailey's hot choccey, play in the snow, watch my favorite Christmas movies, sit by the fire (or a heater), and I got a brand new laptop for Christmas!!! Ahhh so excited! I will miss my beloved old macbook that got my through college and allowed me to watch many, many hours of Netflix as I scrolled through Tumblr, but my new macbook will also be young and able to connect to the WIFI without sporadically disconnecting or running the fan ALL THE TIME. Anyways, the rest of the day is going to be spent watching Star Trek: Into the Darkness (I haven't seen it yet!), drinking all the alcohols, and eating an extravagant dinner provided by Whole Foods.

Have a great day with your family, friends, animals, etc.!

No comments:

Post a Comment