Friday, September 16, 2011

fill in fridays

A little project I stole from the little things we do.

1. You should always take time to be outside and force yourself to look at the things we take for granted. Like the slow changing of the leaves and how creepy a spider looks when it's spinning its web.

2. Less stress makes the world a happier place to be.

3. I can hardly wait for DISNEYLAND!!!

4. Friday is my favorite day of the week.

5. Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is making my own T-shirts with nerdy sayings on them.

6. If I could, I would drop everything and move to some great expanse of land where I live simply as a sheep herder. Hopefully with a horse and a dog and possibly a hawk.

7. I rather like Annie's white cheddar macaroni and cheese.

My plans for this overcast Friday are to read a scientific paper that I'm secondary author on (!!! big deal for a lil undergrad like me) so that I can make comments on it and perhaps have deep insights, to go to work for a little while and hopefully get shit done, to visit Sunny and her new puppy Bell, to make T-shirts with nerdy sayings on them (speak of the devil), to catch up on True Blood, and to play some more pokemon. Dream Friday night? I was going to go to Redfest, our school's back-to-school concert/party which I have free tickets to, but I think I'd rather spend this Friday with puppies and vampires.

Tomorrow is both the fair and the HOLY WAR (a football game against our greatest rival, BYU) so it will be extremely partyrific.

No comments:

Post a Comment