Thursday, September 15, 2011

redesign

The redesign is complete. I like it, though I wish my tablet had not decided to freak out on me before I finished the title :( I sort of like the shadow effect though of the text behind the written title. If my tablet is broken I'm going to be upset though. Which is probably is. Joy.

I took that quiz I was studying for last week and got 100%, woo! I'm a master of chordate knowledge. Also Timpanogos was AMAZING! It warrants its own post though, I'm drawing stuff we saw and did so I'll post that as soon as it's done (by this weekend).

This week has been relatively uneventful. The only really BIG thing that happened was that I decided I'm going to DISNEYLAND for Fall Break. I'm so excited I could puke. I've already booked mine and Raphael's hotel room (I went to Disneyland with her last summer) and I bought my ticket last night. IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!!! Raphael's brother and sister are tagging along as well, so it will be like her family reunion and then Otter. But I'll be back in my ZONE so it will be amazing. I can. not. WAIT. I'll be able to wear by Indiana Jones hat with gay abandon (I also have to wear my decapitated Dale hat as well, since it is more obviously Disney), I'll be able to punch King Cobra in the nose again, I'll be able to ride Terr Terr over and over and over again, I'll be able to rave on the California Adventure main street with actual alcohol in hand this time, and the best part is that IT WILL BE OCTOBER. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN OCTOBER??

JACK AND SALLY COME OUT AND PLAY!!!

I'll be able to meet them! The only characters I've ever really wanted to meet and fawn over! Also Haunted Mansion will be decorated to look like Nightmare Before Christmas. I AM FREAKING OUT I'M SO EXCITED! Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my absolute favorite movies, so I will be in heaven. I even got a little Zero stuffed animal from Terr Terr last time I was in Disneyland. So adorable.



(not my picture)



Maybe I'll get the little Jack to go with him when I'm there next.

Redfest is tomorrow and Cobra Starship is playing so hopefully I can find someone to come with me to that. On Saturday, Natal and I have plans to go to the UTAH STATE FAIR so be prepared for a post about that as well. Basically this weekend is going to be bomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment