Tuesday, March 20, 2012

exciting

The other night my dad told me that he was planning on getting me a DSLR for graduation.

I. Freaked. Out.

I am SO SO excited. I seriously can't stop smiling thinking about it. I really love photography and I'm so psyched to be able to learn how to use my new DSLR and be able to take even more beautiful pictures with more contrast, colors, brightness, lens flares, etc. I've been looking at photography blogs all during my break today and even found a beautiful camera bag/purse double that I could use to house my newest child and carry around all my other necessary shit too (and even extras like my beloved point and shoot and my instax mini)



My dad originally wanted it to be a surprise (which would have blown me away, honestly, as I wasn't expecting it at all), but he said he'd rather have me pick out the camera I want. So I'm going to have to start doing research on a good beginner DSLR. He even offered to buy me a lens EEEEEE!





(photos from weheartit.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment