Tuesday, March 24, 2015

365: week 10


64/365
My friend sent me this postcard from Harry Potter World (so jealous!) and I knew it would look great amongst my collection of Snowy Owls. They are all named Hedwig.



65/365
This photo is blurry, but I still like it. I played Tug-of-War with Earth while I cooked dinner.



66/365
Cowboy is one of the most beautiful birds I have ever worked with. He is one of our most handsome, and I love the contrast of his colors against the wooden slats of his mew.



67/365
Hung out with Corona the Eclectus (and his owner, of course) and did what any self-respecting animal trainer would do: take shots and train birds!



68/365
I've been wanting to learn how to embroider for a long time and I finally went out and bought all the supplies for it. It took me probably half an hour to make this incredibly simple design, but I'm excited to complete other, more intricate projects!



69/365
Laura, Elise, and I all had a "Triangle Night" and watched Tenth Kingdom while chowing down on Panda Express. The dogs are also invited, so while we took an ice-cream break Laura played with Chunk on the floor.



70/365
Maeby loves drinks (just like her mama) so she was super interested in getting a taste of my wine as I watched the Bachelor finale. Don't worry, she didn't get any.


This week was filled with a lot of slightly blurry or yellowy lit pictures because a lot of them were taken at night. Unfortunately, I'm not always able to take photos in the golden hours of the day or even in natural light, so I have to remember to make the best of any situation. And a lot of my fun happens at night! So I'm okay with them, they are still memories and good memories at that :)

I am semi-behind on blogging about this project, but that's just because life has been pretty hectic and somewhat stressful lately. I've been sick, stressed, and depressed (the best things), but I'm feeling a little better sick-wise and back to my normal cheerful/manic self which feels good, like a relief. Cleo gets in today in the evening for a week-long visit and I am SO EXCITED. Hopefully we will have many embroidery parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment