Wednesday, March 11, 2015

365: week 9


57/365
My new little succulent in its handmade planter from Spain.



58/365
I spent a couple of days being super anti-social as I read this book. I took it to work to read at lunch and I read it at home into the late hours of the night. I love spooky books, and Gillian Flynn is an amazingly detailed, gritty writer.



59/365
I went to a penis-themed birthday party for a friend, whose roommate is owned by this beautiful male Eclectus. He was overstimulated and not interested in getting to known me, but I liked him.



60/365
Egon at the end of his training session. He really liked this lizard AKA beat the shit out of it every chance he got.



61/365
Doing some call to locations with Jackie.



62/365
I have discovered love, and its name is sea salt carmel ice-cream. I can't stop eating it, which is both so bad and so good.



63/365
We went to the beach with the dogs and saw this group of people riding horses in the surf!


The weather is slowly but surely getting steadily warmer (and then dropping in temperature and then torrentially raining and then producing 30 mph winds), so I look forward to more outdoor activities! My friend Cleo arrives in just a couple of weeks so I spent this past weekend (week 10, which will be posted soon!) doing A TON of chores and cleaning. Not the most fun way to spend the weekend, but at least it was productive. And I did get to still eat some delicious food and hang out with friends. Looking forward to a girl's night, a scary movie night, possible "spring break"-like beach shenanigans, and hopefully some embroidery moments this next week! For now, I'm going to end the weekend in style with some wine and the Bachelor finale!

No comments:

Post a Comment