Tuesday, June 30, 2015

365: 3/4 of week 22


163/365
Flying the boys in Eagle Pass.



164/365
Elise and I went out for milkshakes; the perfect summer dinner.



165/365
Someone at work got me a donut!



166/365
SO THE BEST THING EVER HAPPENED: we found baby possums!! We were doing hurricane prep (we've got a tropical storm on its way) and were setting up an area for Sonora the coati to hang out in away from the wind and rain. We looked inside her heat box to find seven pairs of eyes staring back at us. The mother was nowhere to be found, and since there was a storm coming, we took them to a safe place and will be giving them to rehabbers once the storm passes.



167/365
Tropical Storm Bill sends his regards.

I've been sick lately so this is all I can muster :( I have several more photos to upload and edit, I just haven't gotten to it yet. For now, more tea, Gilmore Girls, and bed rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment