Tuesday, June 2, 2015

may snapshots

I want to get back into the habit of sharing everyday photos on this blog (and not just my 365 project, which has already done so much to get me back into photography and blogging). Here are a couple of snapshots from the entire month of May.

puppy

manofwar

lionfish

laura

kodabear

evening

earth

donuts

chalk

candles

golfers


  • A new puppy at the dog park. Her name is Toby
  • Man-of-War washed up on the beach. A family was gathered around it and I warned them not to touch it, as there are even nematocysts in the head
  • One of our new Lionfish, given to us as an anonymous gift. Other facilities have been so kind in the wake of our disaster
  • Laura mixing some cookie-dough
  • Beach Koda
  • We've started going to trivia again. I love spring evenings
  • Earth eyes
  • Sometimes a day calls for donuts (and iced coffee)
  • Drawing with sidewalk chalk is definitely on my list of summer activities, even with mosquitos and humidity trying to force me inside
  • A beautiful candle set-up in the jellyfish exhibit during our putt-putt fundraiser event
  • A couple of old-school golfers. I felt pretty sassy in my plaid shots, argyle socks, and my name tag reading "Arnold" (Sean was Palmer)

No comments:

Post a Comment