Saturday, April 2, 2011

sad

I'm depressed. I can't tell if I want to be around people, or if I want to be alone. I'm stressed and afraid of taking on extra projects that could either boost my career or could just end up stressing me out to the point of making me into She-Hulk (which has already happened) and then only mediocre things will come from it. So I don't know what to do. The future is unknown and scary.

I'm currently having a Glee-a-thon with my mom, doing laundry, and watching my dog chase around my brother's new hamster in his tiny orange hamster ball. It is hilariously adorable. My other dog is cuddling with me and my dad is doing my taxes. Honestly, life should be awesome right now. So I'll try to suck it up and feel better and then maybe call up someone to play later.

Meanwhile, here are some things making me feel better



















I just have to remember this

All of these have been taken from my tumblr at random points in time because tumblr is my all inclusive photo album of everything from the internet that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment