Wednesday, October 5, 2011

study habits with otter









The sizes of all of these are all kinds of fucked up because I failed at remembering how large I could make them without making my blog look hideous verses how small I wrote verses how light the scanner makes the pencil. Anyways, this was basically my experience studying the last time I had a major test. I ended up (miraculously) getting twenty points above the average after it all, but I was absolutely sure I'd failed it afterwards. Basically the rundown is (in case you can't read the script of the comic...which renders the comic entirely redundant, I realize) that Joe made us paper tiaras, we drew on them, some sassy gay kid came over and started making us millions of paper cups, we went to dinner to escape him, we came back and started trying to study again (while Raphael drew all over my notes), our friend Ingo came over and asked if we wanted to play cards, I told him I couldn't, he bribed me to with beer. THE END. I played a couple of games of SET with him and then actually managed to study a bit.

Funnily enough, this blogpost has been my procrastination for studying for my lab practical tomorrow (which involves skull anatomy, SUPER HALLOWEENY). Guess I'd better go do that now

1 comment:

  1. that is so my brother to bribe you to hang out with him. bahahaha

    ReplyDelete