Tuesday, October 4, 2011

this looks like a job for mulder and scully



My page of X-Files characters I drew the other day while bored. It is not complete, by any means, so I will definitely do another one soon. Also it's (obviously) a super sketchy, cartoony style (like all my comics I draw) for speed's sake.

First Row: Mulder (in his little alien tie), Scullsmagulls, Skinner, Doggett, Reyes

Second Row: Smoking Man, Krycek, Marita, Well-Manicured Man, Fowley

Third Row: Spender, X, Deep Throat, Flukeman, Langly

Little lone Frohike at the bottom because I realized at the last second after I drew Flukeman that I totally neglected to include any of the Lone Gunmen. So get ready for another sheet featuring THEM and some other characters I'm sure I forgot. Plus probably Mulder again.

I have a ton of doodles I uploaded today as well as a comic about my version of "studying" (which is applicable since I should be studying for my lab practical right now) and also stories about football games, wine and cheese parties, Oktoberfest (or our version of it which is not super exciting since I didn't drink due to sickness), fall colors, and HALLOWEEN (since it is the best month of all).

PEACE OUT

1 comment: