Sunday, January 12, 2014

10 things I love sunday

One of my goals for this year was to implement a weekly blog feature (or maybe even a couple) to help me out with blogging more than once a month. I've decided to start off with a fairly popular one, "10 things I love". So without further ado, here are ten things I've been really into lately.

1.



This absolutely ADORABLE Barn Owl necklace. This Etsy artist is actually one of my huge inspirations for my own charms!

2.



What Not to Wear. It's on Netflix! (well, two seasons, which I've already watched). I'm super obsessed with it, not because I care about fashion, but because I love the hosts. Stacy London and Clinton Kelly are HILARIOUS and bitchy. I may not agree with everything they say on the show, but watching them is my true entertainment.

3.



This is an ICE CASTLE. Made entirely out of carefully cultivated ICE. It reminds me so much of Frozen, which is like my new favorite movie ever. Also, even better news, it's less an hour drive from my house! You'd better believe I'm visiting and taking one million pictures. Go here to learn more and see if they're in a town near you!

4.



Speaking of Frozen, I am OBSESSED with the soundtrack! I love it so much, and actually immediately loved it vs. the past two Disney films where I had to get used to the music before I actually liked it. My favorite song is, of course, the dramatic ballad.



CHILLS

5.



Salted Carmel Mochas from Starbucks. I completely support independent, local coffee shops and religiously frequented one that became my home before I left for Minnesota. However, now that I work RIGHT NEXT DOOR to a Starbucks, I've caved and found my newest weakness. I love salted carmel anything right now, so this is the PERFECT DRINK.

6.



Daenerys Targaryen. Serious girl crush, right here. I LOVE HER SO MUCH. We just finished season two of GoT so I'm excited to watch season three before season four comes out in April! YAY!

7.



source

I'm obsessed with sparkler photos. I've been wanting to take some for awhile, and finally did on NYE! We got some pictures of us writing our names, making hearts, and then just dancing with swirls. I want to practice more with writing and making cute shapes (also dinosaurs).

8.



source

I love this print by Katie Daisy, and the quote.

...and this one



9.



This adorable video of a baby Barred Owl exploring after she's fledged

10.



Job interviews! I've had some really promising ones, and I have three this upcoming week! I'm making a curriculum about animal adaptations for one of them, which I'm really excited about!


I'm planning on spending what's left of my weekend painting charms! Peace out, rainbow trouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment