Monday, January 13, 2014

wintertime wonders

I tried making a title like "summertime sadness" with alliteration, and this is what I came up with. So...

Here are some photos I've taken this winter! My first steps into the "posting during the same season" goal!











































I went to Zoolights one night with Alice and Amelia, which is an amazing time full of pretty lights, hot chocolate, and lively zoo animals! // I love the texture of old trees // Bats! // I love this one because it's in the new rocky shores exhibit where all of my favorite animals are (except owls and all other birds except bald eagles...) // I will never get enough of light pictures. I love lights // the Christmas tree // natural fox behaviors in art! // friends since high school :) // more glowy lights, my favorite // golden // this little penguin went into a slide // another group shot, I love this one because we could NOT get one without people photobombing us (most of them on accident) so I finally chose this one where people are clearly trying to rush past us to not "ruin" our picture haha // frozen droplets // AHHH SO PRETTYYYY // rainbow bokeh (I'm obsessed with bokeh) // a lovely female Red-Tailed Hawk in my backyard that kept screaming at me // seahorse parade // my nick-namesake! // snowstorm // presents under the tree!! // handsome Winston, I love him so much

No comments:

Post a Comment