Friday, February 17, 2012

meh

Today has been really frustrating. Actually, this whole week has made me want to tear my hair out. I clearly need to refill my medications. Basically work has been stressful because I've been put on a new experiment and I've had to deal with new people, new projects, feeling inadequate, feeling unloved, etc. It's just been shitty. And now it's Friday night and I have no one to go out playing with and the cute puppy I was originally going to watch this weekend is instead staying with no one else, so I don't even have something to cuddle with :(

Oh yeah, I forgot that I wasn't going to post sad, whiny posts anymore. Welp.

To distract from my awful feelings of upsettiness and inadequacy and wonderings of what's wrong with me, here's a survey!



1) Star Wars (Return of the Jedi), Indiana Jones (Raiders and Crusade), and 101 Dalmatians (haters gonna hate)



Um favorite movies combined onto a t-shirt? Need this.

2) The only drug I like is alcohol, but boy do I LOVE alcohol. My favorite alcohol is vodka. Mmmm.



Especially if it glows.

4) Fuck David Duchovny, marry Chris O'Dowd, kill Hayden Panettiere

5) Right now, my favorite quote is "Everything will be okay".



I have a lot of favorite quotes though, I store them all on my facebook (you know, under favorite quotations). Another thing I came across today really spoke to me.



In a time when I'm trying to think about my future and making decisions and so many voices around me are trying to give me their opinions and, in a way, are trying to force their ideas for my future onto me, this really makes me feel better. I am the ultimate decider.

6) Son: Fox Brendan
Daughter: Kestrel (I don't have a middle name yet, though Mojave sounds good to me. Just kidding, I would be nicer than that. I also really like the name Lucy)

7) Upper arm muscles, dark hair, awesome senses of humor, the ability to make me laugh, and adorable smiles.

8) Owl City, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ellie Goulding, Lights, Glee Cast (I like POP k)

9) One is that I think dramatic reenactments are the best things ever because they are so unintentionally hilarious and another is that the Sonoran Desert Museum is my favorite museum I've ever been too and I can't wait to go back this spring.



10) Upper arm muscles :3

11) Right now, I really want to go to Belize. It looks like a tropical paradise with awesome ocean and jungle habitats so I can chill with the birds and the sea creatures. Plus I really want to go scuba diving in the Blue Hole.



12) Ooh this is a toughie. Well considering I've never been on a perfect date (or a good date at all, really), I would say going to dinner somewhere fun where we can get drinks and good food (like sushi or pasta or something I like) where we talk and laugh and then going somewhere to walk in the night wherever we are (beach is perfect) and being able to be with each other in nature and maybe making out a little bit and then going out to a bar or a club and drinking and dancing and making out some more and then going back to his or my place to make out some more and watch an awesome movie like Star Wars and cuddle.

13) Shapeshifting, totally. If I could shape shift, I would be some form of animal 97% of the time. That would be so sweet.

14) I usually panic when I'm at the bar and order what I see other people ordering or what the special is. Since I like vodka though, I like to get cranberry vodkas or sea breezes. I also really like gin and tonics and Long Island Iced Teas.

15) The best story I have for a drunken escapade was when I went camping with two of my best friends in the Colorado wilderness. Everything was beautiful and the day had been an amazing adventures, but it had also rained a shit ton so the firewood was damp, we couldn't start a fire, and everything we'd brought for dinner had to be cooked. So we ended up eating nothing but a bag of chips between the three of us for dinner and then drank A TON. It was my birthday the next day, so we drank a bottle of wine to celebrate that and then we went to the next campsite to ask if we could borrow some firewood or lighter fluid. They invited us over to their fire, where we drank jager and whiskey with them (they kept giving me shots because it was my birthday) and we played Catch Phrase. OH IT WAS FUN. Alice and I danced to their car radio at one point. Anyways, I stole the car keys from Alice and then proceeded to lose them in my drunken state, so we had to sleep in our clothes in one sleeping bag that the campsite next to ours let us borrow and I ended up squirming away from Alice and Girr because that's what I do in my sleep so I froze to death in the middle of the night. Luckily, we found the keys the next morning, but when I found out I had lost those keys I was the SADDEST DRUNK EVER.

God it was so funny though. Well, it's funny to look back on.

16) I hate feeling replaced.

17) I love my name. I think it's really, really awesome :D





18) Of course the answer to this is white cheddar Annie's Mac 'n Cheese


I'm going to spend the rest of tonight painting and watching Xena for cheersie-upsies :) Then tomorrow I'm having an adventure day with Raphael and then going out tomorrow night for sushi, drinks, and dancing. Then hopefully on Sunday we're having Family Home Evening with a pokemon drinking game, YESSSS!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment