Monday, July 9, 2012

horseland

























(these little ducklings were just barely grown up. They still peeped and swarmed around me, hoping for some sort of treat. Then they snuggled into the long grass next to the pond and burrowed beneath it. It was adorable)





Ever since I watched Buck, a documentary about the real horse whisperer, Buck Brannaman, on Netflix (watch it), I've been a little horse crazy. It's like I became my twelve year old self again. I have romantic ideas about riding a horse through fields of sagebrush, rounding up cattle, or hunting with a harris's hawk companion. I daydream a lot.

I just got back from a weekend in the woods (well, sort of). I have 600 photos from that, so I'll try and edit it down to...not 600 photos and make a cool post about the forest and adventures and birds and water and sunshine (basically everything I love).

Now off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment