Monday, July 16, 2012

weekend update with Otter (in pictures)

This weekend has been really laid back.

I took pictures of the garden



























One of our trees grows fuzzy red things



They're really soft. I'm not sure what they are

I made multiple brownies in a mug (with ice-cream!)



My dad and brother smoked cigars











I went to the farmers market again with my fam and saw an adorable puppy that I wanted to adopt SO BAD. His name was Oscar (more pics of the farmers market to come soon)



Also ate the most amazing pizza and drank lemonade from my favorite stand



I spent a lot of my weekend going through my stuff, decided what to pack/donate/throw away. This was my favorite pair of shorts since I was in JR. HIGH. There are holes in the butt and they are worn around the waist-band. It is their time to go.



But I'm sill sad about it :(

I practiced taking pictures of light and the dust floating in front of my window





And here are some miscellaneous pictures





This weekend was nice. I woke up in a panic on Saturday morning thinking that I was supposed to be at the daycare. Then we went to the farmers market, I went to Nostalgia to play cards with Maddie (under the premise of "studying"), I went to the grocery store with my mam, and then spent the night going through my stuff and cleaning my room. Sunday was spent working at the daycare, napping (oh the glorious nap that I took), then cleaning my room and going through the photo boxes my mom dug out of the closet for me. I so far have five stacks of pictures I want to scan into the computer, even though it will take me seven years to do it. Part of me just wants to take it somewhere to do it for me, so I need to research that (and see if it costs lots of moolah).

Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment