Wednesday, January 21, 2015

365: week 3


15:365
Little treasures in my shadow box. I've been wanting a shadow box forever and one day I magically found one in a thrift store in Salt Lake City while visiting. I painted it blue and now my treasures from friends' weddings, Spain, my lab, and Mexico live there.



16 : 365

I went to TWO parties this night, one at the local watermark's restaurant where there was an open bar and a lot of cute, drunk coasties and one at Whiskey River, a Texas two-step dance hall where there are cheap drinks, line dances, and shitty music. It was an amazing night.



17 : 365
Charles, the constantly worried Min-Pin.



18 : 365
I was cleaning the Nearshore pond and found a pressed penny someone had thrown in. Their loss, I now have a 51 cent pressed penny with a stingray on it!



19 : 365
I went out to dinner with Andie the night before and so had leftover New York-style pizza to enjoy on my "Friday" night, complete with a mini bottle of wine.



20 : 365
Claire and I watched terrible horror movies and drank wine together over Skype; hands down one of my favorite activities.



21 : 365
I was drinking hot chocolate and realized that I have an impressive collection of mugs. Most of them I've painted myself or have been painted for me by friends, the Halloween mug was found at a thrift store, and the owl mug next to the Halloween mug was a gift from Disneyworld from my Dad.


This week I didn't take many photos during the actual daylight, so I want to try to change that up. I also was fairly sedentary in my activities this week, so I need to get up and start exploring again! To be fair, it's mostly because I still don't have a car with which to go on adventures, but hopefully that will be remedied soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment