Thursday, January 29, 2015

365: week 4


22/365
After two grueling weeks that felt eerily similar to finals, I bought a car! It's a beautiful silver unicorn, a 2009 Toyota Yaris. I am excited for our adventures together.



23/365
I got a belated Christmas package in the mail from Gir, one of my besties. A unicorn emblazoned charm necklace, mason jar shot glasses, and a blue infinity scarf; does she know me or does she know me?



24/365
I went to game night at a friend's house, where she showed me her new incredibly charming coffee table book.



25/365
Grace, our Bald Eagle, getting fed her delicious rat pieces.



26/365
Playtime with Zeppo, the Green-Winged Macaw. He was being kind of a twerp this day, but he was so cute during playtime. I loved this close-up of his feathers with his demure face in the background.



27/365
I was sick during my weekend, ugh, so on my Saturday morning I let the birds out to play while I lounged in bed. I've been really into Parks and Rec lately (obvi, it's amazing), so I like how this photo captured exactly what I was watching (Ron Swanson's pyramid of greatness) and Maeby being inquisitive.



28/365
Earth and I had the exact same idea about what we wanted to do with our Lazy Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment