Friday, February 14, 2014

happy valentine's!

In honor of Valentine's Day, I designed some bird/wildlife themed valentines, went to work to make people on Valentine's dates happy, had a Game of Thrones/alcohol/pizza party, and took photos of my birds with their valentines (that's what people usually do, right?) Here are a couple of gems.















My favorite is the photo of Maeby dropping her valentine like, "I'm done with this shit." She smashes the patriarchy single-handedly, my little dragon.

Here are some of my valentines I designed, too!









The porcupine is sort of an inside joke for the Audubon Center family because porcupines make an "mmm mm mm mm!" noise when happy or excited, so it's how they say "Happy Valentine's Day!"

I hope everyone else had a lovely holiday! I think of this day as a celebration of love you have for everyone, not just for an S.O. Love you have for your family, for your friends, for your pets, for animals, for people you haven't met yet or ever, for TV characters, for the trees, for the ocean, for a bird in the sky, for the earth.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment